Stop Asian Hate
We stand in solidarity with the AAPI and Asian diaspora community after the recent rise in acts of racism. We remain committed to amplifying their voices and offering our support—now and always.
Here is how ORA is taking action to #STOPASIANHATE. We’ll continue to update this page as new announcements are added.
We’re thrilled to support the Lower Eastside Girls Club’s newest endeavor, the Center for Wellbeing and Happiness. For the entire month of April, we’re donating 8% of our proceeds to support the intergenerational, holistic health and wellness AAPI programming they’ve extended to the entire Lower East Side.
Why we’re supporting this organization:
- Shared values. We are both dedicated to education and self-care to empower ourselves and our communities.
- Transparency. Our donation will have a direct impact, specifically funding the development of the Center’s programming with the AAPI community.
- Partnership continuity. We partnered with the center in March for International Women’s Month—and want to continue that partnership. We created video content for the center and aim to make that content visible to even more members.
Our long-term action:
- One of our core brand values is educating others on the value and the importance of Traditional Chinese Medicine. We’ll continue to educate our community on these practices and their history in the United States
- We plan to carry Asian-owned brands, both in our spaces and online shop.
- We’ll continue giving back to AAPI and Asian diaspora organizations through volunteering, content, and programming
- You can find us on April 17 for Healthy Kids Day with the Chinatown YMCA.
As always, thank you for being such an important part of our community. We invite you to stand with us as we continue to educate, empower, and unite.
- Hate is a Virus
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice
- Chinese for Affirmative Action
- Community against Anti-Asian Violence (CAAAV)